I have so much to be thankful for. I know that! However, my attitude, hasn’t been a very thankful one lately. I’ve been in a really bad attitude, and it’s just been pouring out at the people around me.
I’ve reaped what I sow also! Which just seemed to make me worse.
So, along with the book club for One Thousand Gifts, I’m going to join in on the Multitudes on Mondays, Blog experience, so that during the week, I know for a fact there will be times that I will be thinking of things I’m grateful for.
Hopefully, this and continued prayer for my attitude, and just making that continued intentional effort to change my behavior, I can become a better mom, wife and grandmother.
I’m so thankful for
1. A God who loves me in spite of myself
2. A Husband who loves me in spite of myself
3. 4 beautiful Children
5. 6 beautiful Grandchildren
6. The freedom to be able to serve my God openly and outwardly without repercussions of any kind.
7. The joy of being able to celebrate with other Christians, the Word of God, in a Church led by a Bible believing, Bible Preaching, Man of God
8. That we have a steady income in this unsteady time
9. A roof over our head and that our needs are met
10. The rest of my family.
So I begin with these. 1000 seems so far away!